Tuesday, October 1, 2019

11A



Who am I: I am a second year Finance major with lots of experience in social media marketing and event planning. With this business, I hope to help local businesses go green and help drive profits for local organizations that support this idea.

What are you offering: I am offering a cheaper, greener way for businesses to get the tools they use in their everyday business practices. The transfer of goods will be through a student ran business.

Who am I offering this to: Businesses who are looking to lower costs and be more environmentally friendly

Why do they care: They will be able to save money while supporting a good cause.

What are your core competencies: We are different from the competition in that we offer solutions that also help fellow local businesses and students looking to gain leadership and business skills.

I think the biggest struggle that is the next part of this process is evaluating if the costs savings really are there for businesses. I believe that this is their ultimate concern so it is the most important element. I also need to work out the logistics for transferring the goods. I am considering getting with the Heavener club that focuses on green solutions to see if they'd be able to operate the business in able to fund their organization's activities and philanthropy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alexis,

    I like how unique your business is! It is a different concept that I haven’t seen from other businesses. I love how your business differentiates itself by offering leadership and business skills to local businesses and students through your solutions. Consumers will find this beneficial and will choose you over your competition. It is smart that you have discovered what your struggle is early on, so you can look for alternative solutions to fix it early. Maybe to see if the cost savings are there, try having a trial run with a business and get their feedback on if your solution helped them save money and be environmentally friendly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete