Thursday, October 24, 2019

17A

https://youtu.be/rk1zkrMAq7U


I still think I could do a better job. I am usually good at coming up with puns but this one is stumping me. I honestly did not change much about this pitch. It is mostly because I have not really changed much about my business. I think it really could work. What I am most concerned about is operations on my end. I would need to be able to have time to make these deliveries and be intentional with quality control. Depending on how many partnerships, I would need to hire people. However, I think it would be good to speak with Repurpose to see if they would just be willing to expand their business in this capacity. I think it may work better than a separate business. The pitch does need improvement. If I did it again, I think I should work on memorizing what I am saying better, being more concise, and smiling more. I do not think I improved very much honestly. Also, I should shoot at a different angle or go to the gym. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alexis!

    Before seeing your video I did read your thoughts on how you did which I honestly feel like you did so good! I really liked your business idea and feel like it is so helpful, because I know I usually throw away good things that I do not need anymore. One thing I would say is just try next time recording somewhere where the noise does not bounce off the walls. Other then that just be more confident because you have a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Alexis, I hope all is well and that you are enjoying this rainy weekend! I’m glad that you are very confident in your business model, but no matter where you currently stand, there is always room for improvement. If you look at even some of the biggest businesses in the word, such as Amazon or Tesla, they are still looking into the future to continue building on their success.

    ReplyDelete