To conduct my interviews, I first came up with an outline of questions for the firms I decided to interview:
1) What is the most important factor when considering where to buy your office supplies: price, quality, style, speed, or something else?
College Manor Apartments: Probably price
Trimark: speed
The Nook: quality to improve efficiency
2) Do you buy your supplies from a local company or online? Do you have a contract with this company?
College Manor Apartments: We order online from Staples through an account
Trimark: Different depending on product
The Nook: Not sure, but order online
3) How have you set up a payment system?
College Manor Apartments: Connected to one account
Trimark: Not sure
The Nook: Not sure
4) What makes you happy with the supplies you buy and what makes you disappointed?
College Manor Apartments: Happy but there is nothing that makes what is used particularly special or great. Yet, we have no issues.
Trimark: No issues, everything has been smooth
The Nook: No issues
Summary:
I think it is important for me to segment the different types of apartments and do this research again. Luxury apartments may be more concerned with the aesthetics of what they use since the people who live there are more likely to care and be concerned about those aspects.
Alexis,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you set up this post as it was very easy to read and flowed nicely. I think it is a good idea that you target different types of apartments like you did, instead of limiting yourself to one. In doing so, you can gauge what the best options and opportunities are available to you. You're on the right track, keep up the good work!
Hey Alexis,
ReplyDeleteI could agree with Sarah 100%. I really like how you set up this post, instead of it being long and lengthy you made it very simple and short. I also think targeting different apartments will allow you to have more opportunies and not sticking to just one. Keep it up! Good job :)