I believe that a better way that I could help UF produce less waste is by helping cut costs in the administrative offices by creating a partnership with repurpose who sells their items to the university.
I first would need to talk to the different administrative groups in the school and see what their departments are spending lots of money on. Then I would need to see what could be used from repurpose to replace what is currently being used. Throughout collecting this information about the supply and demand, it would be important for me to form dialogue between the university offices and repurpose project leadership. I also think reaching out to my Florida Leadership Academy mentors would be helpful for expediting the communication between myself and those who control these type of operations in the business school to start. I also believe reaching out to other Gainesville Green initiatives and UF organizations would be able to push me towards helpful resources.
No comments:
Post a Comment